Lead Gen Resources
TO BUILD CAREERS WORTH HAVING, BUSINESSES WORTH OWNING, LIVING WORTH LIVING, EXPERIENCES WORTH GIVING, AND LEGACIES WORTH LEAVING
I got a LEAD! What Next?
Phone Number – Is there an accurate number? Make a call.
Email Address – Is there an accurate email address? Set up a neighborhood smart plan.
Background – Update notes that will always be visible in the background.
Stage– Update the STAGE immediately after contact has been made.
Source– Where did the lead come from? Make sure it is accurate.
Lender – Add Lender Referral Parter for visibility.
Tags – Add tags per the database best practices guide.
Turn on Smart Plan– Based on conversation of what their goal is.
Log Call – Required to leave call notes and make calls on all leads.
Add a task – Create follow up tasks.
OpCity & OJO are performance driven platforms, this means that in order to have success agents must participate within the platform’s guidelines.
The algorithm rewards agents who do this, and will begin slowing or stopping lead flow for agents who don’t.
Speed to lead and being consistent is SUPER IMPORTANT. If you do not come out of the gates running with speed to lead your lead quality will not improve.
GOAL- Have 2 OpCity Leads in the pipeline per month.
- Click Speed: Average should be around 10-15 seconds or less.
- Claiming Referrals: 75% or more leads claimed. DO NOT ignore leads. Always try to claim leads, speak with the client and see if you can assist them. If you can’t help them then you can release the lead back to Opcity, just try not to release more than 1 day.
- Use SNOOZE & DND features in your settings when you are unavailable.
- Contacting Referrals: 75% or higher. You MUST use the app to contact their referrals at least 1-2 times. This is very important to the algorithm right now. Click here for instructions on setting up your inbox.
- Updating Statuses: 100% is a MUST to keep your score. Update the status of every client a minimum of once a week. We recommend Monday and Friday.
- Meeting with Clients: All referrals within the first two weeks of the initial call. This can be a virtual meeting or multiple phone calls within the first two weeks.
- Closes: Referral Fee & Documentation must be provided to Opcity within 14 days of updating a referral as closed.
- Snoozing: Use your snooze whenever you are unavailable to claim leads. This will help prevent missing leads and lowering
OpCity Best Practices
- Agent Claims Lead
- Agent Calls Lead
- Ops Director Emailed Lead info
- Ops Director ads Lead info to Pro Coach Command Account team owned lead assigned to agent who claimed lead. Tagged Opcity and year.
- Agent goes into command and adds notes to contact.
- Ops director turns on smart plan based on the notes.
- Day 4 agent updates Opcity Lead Platform with info from lead conversation.
You MUST use the mobile app. (This affects your agent score)
- Lead Offer Response Rate: Your Lead Offer Response Rate is the percentage of your last 100 lead offers that you’ve responded to by claiming or declining. This should be a min imum of 35%
- First Update Rate: This is the percentage of referrals you’ve been introduced to that you updated with will or will not be working with, within seven days of introduction. This should be kept above 90%
- Referral Status Update Rate: Your Referral Status Update Rate is the percentage of your referrals who you have confirmed you are working with and who have up-to-date status selections. This should be kept above 90%.
- Showing Homes Rate – Your “Showing Homes” Rate is the percentage of your con firmed referrals, including those you’ve released, who have the status “Showing Homes” selected. They want to see this above 10%
- Making Offers – Your “Making Offers” Rate is the percentage of your confirmed referrals, including those you’ve released, who have the status “Making Offers” selected. Above 4.5%