Where Do I Close a Cash Deal?

If my buyer is cash, whose title company do we use? 

Closing is held at the seller’s title company. It is the state insurance commission regulation.  It is because only one policy is issued and that is the Owners Policy paid by the seller.  Splitting Title Companies is allowable if there is a loan involved.  Then there would be two policies.  One the Buyer buys for the Lender, and one the Seller buys for the Buyer.