When I have a buyer purchasing a home from a FSBO seller, can I send the FSBO Seller the SPCD to fill out?

Contacting a FSBO (for sale by owner) seller for your buyer can get your buyer a home with little or no competition, as well as be a great lead source for listings. When writing an offer to a FSBO, the very first thing that you should get signed, prior to presenting any offer, is a For Sale By Owner Commission Agreement & Agency Disclosure. This form is found on the MLS under the forms tab and outlines the compensation and the fact that the Buyer’s Agent and Brokerage represent the Buyer only .  If Seller wants representation, use the Single Party Commission Agreement.  You can specify who represents who.  You can also provide a Blank SPCD form for the Seller to use.