How does a Buyer ask for Seller’s concessions?

Question:  What form do I use for my Buyer to ask Seller to pay closing costs or other concessions?

Answer:  You would use UAR form #54 to ask for Seller’s contributions to Closing Costs, or other mortgage related concessions, if Buyer is obtaining a “Conventional” loan.  Use the FHA Addendum for FHA and VA Loans.